St. Edmund Prep High School offers a rigorous college preparatory curriculum that focuses on the importance of educating each student according to their needs while at the same time challenging students to achieve academic excellence.
- We prepare students to meet the requirements for the New York State Regents Diploma and all students are encouraged to attain the Advanced Regents Diploma.
- Honors level courses are offered in English, Math, Science, and World Languages.
- Remedial level classes are offered in English and Math. Each of these courses is designed to enable students to progress to Regents level classes which are the standard.
- Advanced Placement classes are offered in most subject areas.
- Through a partnership with St. John’s University many college level courses where college credits are issued are offered through the College Advantage Program