St. Edmund Preparatory High School (SEP) annually awards a number of academic scholarships to qualified incoming freshmen. These scholarships range from partial to full awards to those candidates who meet the criteria. Those wishing to apply for a scholarship must fill out an application. The application must be completed in full and returned to the Office of Admissions no later than Friday, November 2, 2012. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
Academic Scholarship Qualification Criteria
- Applicants must be eighth-grade students applying for admission to the SEP Class of 2017.
- Applicants must mark St. Edmund Preparatory High School as their first or second choice on the TACHS Examination.
- Applicants’ overall average must be 90% or greater for the entirety of the seventh and first half of the eighth grade.
- Applicants’ grades in each of the core academic subjects (including, at the minimum, Mathematics, Science, Language Arts and Social Studies) must be 90% or greater for the entirety of the seventh and first half of the eighth grade.
- Applicants must take the required SEP Scholarship Examination (administered on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM) and achieve a score at or above the 90th percentile.
From among those applicants who meet each of the above requirements, select candidates will be invited to interview with the Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee is responsible for awarding all SEP academic scholarships.
To download the Scholarship Application, visit our Document Library