Welcome to St. Edmund Prep! Your first official task as the newest member of the SEP Family is to help us create an academic program tailored to your son’s or daughter’s current academic successes and interests.
Please take time to read through the following documents. Completing the following forms is very important for our scheduling process and will ensure that all students are placed in the appropriate classes. You will be asked to:
- Choose a path in our fine arts program
- Choose a foreign language course of study
- Provide us with information concerning any math and/or science regent exams taken in the 7th or 8th grade
Please note the following deadlines:
- The online course information selection form must be submitted online by Monday, May 1, 2017 (see information and link below)
- If your son/daughter has an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or eligible for Section 504 accommodations, we must receive a copy of that documentation by June 15, 2017. Please address it to the attention of Mrs. Anne Hurley.
- If your son/daughter is taking a math or science regent in June you must notify the school of the grade no later than July 13, 2017. This regent grade verification must come in the form of a report card or transcript. No student will be placed in advanced math or science, regardless of grade, without a copy of the report card of transcript. Please address it to the attention of Mrs. Anne Hurley.