Bridget will be competing from April 28-30th in St. Louis to become one of 10 Dean's List Award Winners.
Students are selected to the FIRST Dean’s List as a Semi-finalist, Finalist or Winner, because they have demonstrated:
- Leadership and commitment to the ideals of FIRST
- Interest in and passion for a long term commitment to FIRST and its ideals
- Overall individual contribution to their team
- Technical expertise and passion
- Entrepreneurship and creativity
- Ability to motivate and lead fellow team members
- Ability to effectively increase awareness of FIRST in their school and Community
Congratulations Bridget and best of luck in St. Louis!
FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) was founded in 1989 to inspire young people's interest and participation in science and technology. FIRST designs accessible, innovative programs that motivate young people to pursue education and career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math, while building self-confidence, knowledge, and life skills. FIRST is more than robots. FIRST participation is proven to encourage students to pursue education and careers in STEM-related fields, inspire them to become leaders and innovators, and enhance their 21st century work-life skills.