St. Edmund Preparatory High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school for young men and women. Our mission is to instill the Gospel values in our students so as to empower them to become confident and self-disciplined participants in the ever-changing global society. We educate according to the needs of each student and challenge each of them to achieve academic excellence through practical learning experiences.
As Members of the St. Edmund Prep Community, we believe in:
- Our faith, and the Catholic identity of our school, is at the core of everything we do.
- By providing students with a faith-based value system, they will be able to develop a strong sense of self and a moral compass.
- A family atmosphere provides a safe and respectful environment where students of diverse backgrounds are welcome.
- Providing an atmosphere of direction and discipline will foster academic excellence.
- All students can achieve academic success, educated according to his or her individual needs.
- Academic success is the direct result of active participation in one’s own learning, where each student is taught to become a critical thinker, a problem solver, and a decision maker.
Commitment to the Individual
- A varied extracurricular program complements the students’ academic course of study, enhancing their creative, technical, and athletic abilities.
- All learn to respect the variety of cultures and attitudes that make for the richness of life.
- The responsibility to educate and learn is shared among the faculty, administration, parents, and students.
- Every individual is a vital part of the community and has a responsibility to give back to that community.