Welcome to the Eagle Café! UNOTWO Corporation, our on-site food service provider, keeps convenience and value in mind for the Prep students and school community. UNOTWO’s services are developed with the understanding that student dining is a quintessential part of the overall college-prep experience. This belief is reflected in UNOTWO’s commitment to provide value, high quality, and the best tasting and most diverse menus possible.
Our dining services are led by Mr. Alfonso DiCioccio P '15. Mr. DiCioccio brings over 20 years of diverse hospitality experience with him to St. Edmund Prep. He has also been a part of the Prep community for some time now.
Eagle Café features:
- Upgraded café configuration
- Expanded menus and features
- Increased healthy offerings
- Made with Gluten free ingredients, vegan options available upon request
- Special Event and Catering Services
- Meal Card promotions
Please reach out to UNOTWO or Mr. DiCioccio at St. Edmund Prep with any needs or questions you may have:
email@example.com or (718) 743-6100 x5012
Meal Dining Program
The Prep student ID card doubles as a prepaid meal card for use in The Eagle Café. Among other benefits, this program ensures that your student’s food money will not be misplaced or lost. Parents may load their student's balance on the card in three different ways:
- Online, using a credit or debit card
- At the Eagle Café checkout register using cash or check
- At the Eagle Café checkout register using a credit or debit card (parental authorization will be required)
There is no additional cost to participate in this program. There are prompts on the Meal Ticket website to help you register, securely deposit funds, and view your student’s transaction history.