Welcome to St. Edmund Prep! As we prepare to welcome your son or daughter in September, there are a few items with which we will need your help. Click on the items below for more details.
Setup Your Family's FACTS Account
- Choosing a path in our fine arts program
- Choosing a foreign language course of study
Students with Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
Medical Forms - All Students
- A completed medical evaluation - Must include height, weight, blood pressure, medical history, a developmental assessment, anemia screening, vision, hearing, dental screening. Please keep in mind that medicals expire one year from the date of exam, therefore, medicals must be up to date before they can be turned in.
- Documentation of the following immunizations:
- 4 doses of Diphtheria vaccine (DtaP or DPT or DT)
- 1 dose of Tetanus, diphtheria, Pertussis vaccine (Tdap) (given after age 7 years)
- 4 doses of Polio vaccine (OPV or IPV)
- 2 doses of Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR) (1 dose given on or - after the 1st birthday, and the second at least 28 days after the first and at or after age 15 months.)
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
- 2 doses of Varicella vaccine (given on or after the 1 st birthday)
- 1 dose of Meningococcal vaccine (MCV4) (given on or after the 16th birthday – all 12th grade students)
Medical Forms - Student Athletes