St. Edmund Prep annually awards a number of academic scholarships to qualified incoming freshmen. These scholarships range from partial to full awards to those candidates who meet the criteria. Those wishing to apply for a scholarship must fill out an application. The application must be completed in full and returned to the Office of Admissions prior to the submission deadline. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
Academic Scholarship Qualification Criteria
- Applicants must be eighth-grade students applying for admission to SEP.
- Applicants who mark St. Edmund Preparatory High School as their first or second choice on the TACHS Exam are given preference to those who mark SEP third.
- Applicants’ overall average must be 90% or greater for the entirety of the seventh and first half of the eighth grade. A copy of the student's 6th and 7th grade report cards must be provided for verification purposes. Those documents can be uploaded or sent directly to St. Edmund Prep
- Applicants’ overall grades in each of the core academic subjects (including, at the minimum, Mathematics, Science, Language Arts and Social Studies) must be 90% or greater for the entirety of the 6th and 7th grades.
- Applicants must take the required SEP Scholarship Examination (see admissions dates) and achieve a score at or above the 90th percentile.
- Due to possible conflicts with other scholarship exams for different schools, there are two make-up dates scheduled. (see admissions dates). To inquire about the make-up exams, contact the Office of Admissions directly.
From among those applicants who meet each of the above requirements, select candidates will be invited to interview with the Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee is responsible for awarding all SEP academic scholarships. Scholarship Applications are due by Tuesday, November 1, 2022