Two sessions daily from June 26th through June 29th
Session 1 - For students entering grades 3-5
8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Session 2 - For students entering grades 6-8
10:45 AM to 12:45 PM
LEGO Robotics (2 Day Workshops, 4 hours, $70)
Monday, June 26th & Tuesday, June 27th
Build and program LEGO projects using sensors, motors, and accompanying software. Students will be in awe to see their motorized creations come to life! Grades 3-5 focus on LEGO WeDo while grades 6-8 utilize LEGO Mindstorms NXT.
Crafty Circuits (1 Day Workshop, 2 hours, $35)
Wednesday, June 28th
Explore circuitry, magnetism, and conductivity while crafting your own take-home projects. Both sessions will be provided with all the supplies needed to create moveable, fun toys and bots.
Make Your Own LEGO Movie (1 Day Workshop, 2 hours, $35)
Explore stop-motion movie making and the fun of LEGO! Students will storyboard their own LEGO movie, build characters & accessories, shoot their film, and edit the scenes.
SPECIAL - Reserve all 3 workshops (4 days) for $125
Registrations are now being accepted!
- Payments accepted: cash or check made payable to St. Edmund Prep
- Prior to the workshop you will receive a welcome packet with additional information
- Students from all schools are welcome
- Any student entering grades 3-5 in September should register for session 1
- Any student entering grades 6-8 in September should register for session 2
Additional Workshop Information
- Students will meet at the beginning of each session in the front lobby of St. Edmund Prep
- A light snack/drink will be available during each session. Students may bring their own snacks if they prefer or if they have specific dietary needs.
- Students will be dismissed from each session in the front of St. Edmund Prep.
- The workshop space is comfortable and air conditioned
- LEGO WeDo and LEGO Mindstorms NXT kits may not be removed from the school however, student may take photos or videos of their work.
- Projects created during the Crafty Circuits workshop may be taken home.
- Students will also have access to the videos created in the Make Your Own LEGO Movie workshop. Those with their own iPad or iPhone may use their device for filming and editing.
For additional information or with questions, please contact Mrs. Erica Barbieri