Athletic Hall of Fame Nominations
Nominations are now being accepted for our next Athletic Hall of Fame Induction. If a candidate meets the criteria listed below, please feel free to submit your nomination by September 25, 2020.
- Must be at least 10 years since graduation
- Must have been a varsity athlete for at least two full seasons
- Must have graduated from the Prep in good standing
- Must have been an outstanding athlete and/or made outstanding contributions to the Athletics program
- Must have received some level of outside recognition for their athletic achievements
- Must have been a varsity sport at St. Edmund Prep
- Must have played for a league/diocesan/state championship
- Must have at least 75% of players who graduated from the Prep in good standing
Coach or Administrator
- Coaches and administrators become eligible for induction:
- five years following the conclusion of their service to the Athletic department OR
- when extraordinary circumstances dictate, as determined by the Hall of Fame selection committee.
- Must have served as coach or athletic administrator for at least five years
- If a coach, must have participated in at least two league/diocesan/state championships
- Special consideration will be given to individuals who, as a coach or administrator, offered outstanding service to the Athletics department or whose service to the Prep community was consistent with the mission and role of the Athletics department.
- Must have had at least two or more family members play a varsity sport at St. Edmund Prep
- Must have multiple members make all league teams or have won a league/diocesan/state championship
- Must be or have been supporters of the St. Edmund Prep Athletic Department through their words and actions
If you have any questions, please direct them to the Athletic Department at (718) 743-6100 ext. 5017 or ext. 5029.